The new Generation RainBank? automatic rainwater harvesting controller allows the priority sourcing of rainwater for toilets and laundry, only using mains water as a backup. RainBank Kit KRB1 is ideal for large homes.
KRB2 comes with the four stage HS 50-06 pump.
Features & Benefits
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- RainBank? can allow you to replace up to 40% of your household potable or drinking water usage with rainwater. ?Because RainBank? is working all year round you can save water even during winter.
- With RainBank? you dont have to worry about where your water is coming from, RainBank does the thinking for you – automatically. ?RainBank? automatically decides to source rainwater first or mains water as back up. Unlike most other systems, even in the event of a power failure, RainBank? can still provide water for your toilet.
- RainBank? only operates the pump to pressurise the rainwater when required. ?Theres no double handling or re-pressurising of the mains water saving you energy costs.
- RainBank? can be part of a new installation or a renovation, mounted on a wall or connected directly to the pump.
- RainBank? is safe to use. ?When properly installed it complies with the requirements of AS/NZS3500 Plumbing Code. By connecting the unit in compliance with the instructions and the Australian / New Zealand Plumbing Code you are ensuring the integrity of your potable supply. Even the electrical items in the RainBank? are approved and manufactured to ensure your safety.
- RainBank is WaterMark Approved under license WMKA22042.