Davey KRBS1Rainbank – Submersible
To Suit : Up to 2 Toilets,1 Laundry,1 Garden tap
Model : KRBS1
Lt Per Min : 42 Litre
The new Generation RainBank® automatic rainwater harvesting controller allows the priority sourcing of rainwater for toilets and laundry, only using mains water as a backup. RainBank Kit KRBS1 is ideal for average size homes.
KRBS1 comes with a two stage submersible D42A/B pump that goes inside your rainwater tank to reduce operation noise.
Features & Benefits
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
* RainBank® can allow you to replace up to 40% of your household potable or drinking water usage with rainwater. Because RainBank® is working all year round you can save water even during winter.
* With RainBank® you dont have to worry about where your water is coming from, RainBank does the thinking for you – automatically. RainBank® automatically decides to source rainwater first or mains water as back up. Unlike most other systems, even in the event of a power failure, RainBank® can still provide water for your toilet.
* RainBank® only operates the pump to pressurise the rainwater when required. Theres no double handling or re-pressurising of the mains water saving you energy costs.
* RainBank® can be part of a new installation or a renovation, mounted on a wall or connected directly to the pump.
* RainBank® is safe to use. When properly installed it complies with the requirements of AS/NZS3500 Plumbing Code. By connecting the unit in compliance with the instructions and the Australian / New Zealand Plumbing Code you are ensuring the integrity of your potable supply. Even the electrical items in the RainBank® are approved and manufactured to ensure your safety.
* RainBank is WaterMark Approved under license WMKA22042.
* Designed to allow continued water supply even in the event of a electrical power failure.